We stand behind our products
Yes we do, we are very proud of what we build, but we understand that in any development cycle as well as in post-deployment processes, nothing is ever perfect. This is why we stand behind our software applications by providing unmatchable support and service for as long as it is needed.
IT Today 's professionals are long-term IT developers, project managers, software architects and user experience managers coming from various industries. Our interactions have been extremely successful as with each of our clients because we are not fully satisfied until our clients are.
We clearly define the project outline, expectations, time-frames, users, current technology, and reusable opportunities.
While we feel we stand out, our process is based on current development standards and follows the systematic approach currently utilized in the industry. It is our creativity; user experience approach and support that make us shine in the dark.
Not an expense, a necessary investment.
The team at IT Today has several years of experience developing applications to help make businesses run more efficiently by automating routine or manual tasks through business process automation. Applications can be web-based or desktop based, depending upon your needs.
- Business and process analysis
- Custom Application Development
- Dedicated Project Management
- On-going Maintenance and Support
- Reporting and Analysis to determine Return on Investments
Some businesses are hesitant to invest in automation software; due to lack of understanding the huge benefits this can yield (in cash and effort). It is important they become aware of how their own internal processes operate and assess how time and labour affects their overall operations.
With our experience and interactions with clients we have learned that in 100% of the cases there are opportunities to reduce time, cost and labor through automation.
- Data duplication between several data systems
- Effort duplication due to segregation of data that could be reused
- Excessive use of printing, faxing and paper operations in general
- Manual repetitive tasks that follow a very specific workflow, these have a great opportunity to be automate through batching
- Lack of proper granular reporting
- De-centralization of personnel
- Use of improper software for certain tasks
It is more than clear that software automation can reduce time and labor, and we like to present these services to businesses as a money-saving/time-saving solution. The benefits of task automation software can also dramatically reduce the amount of energy you spend.
Talk to IT Today today about how custom applications could improve your business processes!
- Rank High on Google
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Programming Solutions
- Website Design
- Print Media
- Graphic Design
- Email Marketing
- Custom Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
- Vehicle Signage
- Building Signage
- Intenal Signage and Display
|REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION|
For a free consultation, fill in the form below.